Chief Keef Net Worth (Rapper – Record Producer)
Chief Keef Net Worth Chief Keef is an American Record Producer and Rapper. During his juvenile years and remembering that under house catch, Keef’s music chronicles were met with laud from adjacent auxiliary school understudies. Chief Keef Net Worth is around $2 million. His growing commonness provoked him being the subject of a short offering war among marks. Keef also transformed into the CEO of his own record check, Glory Boyz Entertainment, which later framed into Glo Gang.
About Chief Keef Net Worth
Keith Farrelle Cozart conceived in Chicago, Illinois, U.S. on fifteenth August 1995. exactly when his mother was 16, and is named after his lapsed uncle. Keef is aggravated by his natural father; when he was a minor, Keef’s real watchman was his grandmother, whom he lived in the midst of his home in Chicago. He began rapping at an extraordinarily young age, reliably recorded as 5, using his mother’s karaoke machine and clear tapes to record his music. Police appeared at the scene and the occurrence brought about Keef being captured and accused of unlawful utilization of a weapon. Keef was therefore set under house capture at his grandma’s home for 30 days, trailed by an additional 30 days of home imprisonment.
Chief Keef Important Information
|Full Name||Keith Farrelle Cozart|
|Date of Birth||15th August 1995|
|Place of Birth||Chicago, Illinois, U.S.|
|Occupation||Rapper And Record Producer|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
Chief Keef Net Worth
Chief Keef Interesting Facts
- Keith Cozart was named after his uncle who had passed on.
- The manager was considered when his mom was 16. Undoubtedly, Chief furthermore transformed into a father at 16.
- He was raised by his mom and grandmother.
- Keef set up his own record name Glory Boyz Entertainment (GBE) in 2014 and had asserted 40% offer in the midst of the establishment of GBE.
- In January 2013, he was sued by headway association Team Major for $75,000 as Keef expected to perform at IndigO2 Arena in London in December 2012, yet didn’t appear.
- He was caught for a couple of hours on May 20, 2013, for unreservedly smoking cannabis.
- In May 2013, Keef was caught again to overspeeding (driving at 110 mph in 55 mph zone) and driving with a more noteworthy number of explorers than allowed by law in Chicago.
- His moniker “Sosa” has been taken from the film Scarface (1983) suggesting the road drug specialist “Sosa”.